Sunday 5 August 2012

Well, here it is.

As I promised, here is where I'll be talking about and sharing anything new that Collector and I come across during our collaboration together. I'm still somewhat nervous, to be honest - working with someone who comes off as aloof and mysterious as he does, but I'm hopeful - because let me tell you, he's powerful. 


I mean, he saved me from The Weaver at The Point - that should tell you something. And if helping him me even gives me a chance, a brief pause away from Him - then, shit, I'm taking that chance. No matter what I have to do. 


I'm still going to fiddle around with the blog's colours, so if any of you fine people have any ideas, feel free to let me know. Until then, know that I'm safe and sound - for the time being. 


Sebastian 

No comments:

Post a Comment