Monday 6 August 2012

On the Road

So, as an update to my previous post and introductions deal: 

Jack and I are in Niagara-On-The-Lake, which is a fairly close area to the American border. We're apparently heading towards the States, obviously, for a very strange reason that he decided to tell me about - we're going to get his girlfriend, who he affectionately calls 'Faceless'. 

Strange name, I have to admit, but whatever - I've heard stranger nicknames from other people I've known throughout the years. I mean, hell, for six years of my life I was referred to as S-Man by a few of my teachers for no reason at all - then again, those were the strange teachers. 

Anyway, enough of my babbling. We've stopped at a Days Inn here in NOTL and are just getting some rest, and by the look of things, we really did need it - after we met up at The Point, Jack and I acquired a vehicle and headed out(was a Ford Explorer - nice car.) 

I have to admit, the fact we're waiting here for his girlfriend really shows that she's important to him, or that she's important in the overall scheme of things that Jack calls "The Game". I'm still trying to understand what The Game is, but I do think it has something to do with The Weaver, obviously; Jack hasn't said much on the subject(he really hasn't said much at all, really - been too busy nursing his injuries; I bought him some ice-packs and that seemed to help).

I'm looking forward to meeting her, but I'm still cautious; understandably so, I think. This is a whole new ball-game(no pun intended) for me, and I need to know how to adapt. Jack saved me from Him, and as such, I'll stand at Jack's side through whatever shit this Game throws at him. 

Anyway, I'm going to get some rest; Jack always seems to have a lot of energy, but I sadly am not the same way. 

Sebastian 

No comments:

Post a Comment